Thank you for being such an awesome client!
I’ve created this page as a resource for you as you get to know your new website. 🙂
On this page you’ll find
- SEO Resources
- Publishing on your new blog
- Recommendations for additional help
How to Optimize Images for SEO
How to use the Showit5 SEO Settings
Blogging on your new blog
Your password and username remain the same, and from now on you will be blogging at yourwebsite.com/wp-admin. Remember to always set a featured image so that it will show up on your main blog page. Everything else should be the same!
Showit Help ShowIt has amazing support built right into the platform. You can look up tons of information on their help site, or contact them directly during office hours by selecting the “Ask A Question” bubble in the bottom right hand corner of the platform itself. The help staff will respond and walk you through any questions or problems one-on-one! There’s also the amazing Facebook group, where you can ask fellow ShowIt users for their advice.
Some ways I can help you in the future
- Additional custom pages on your new website such as private pricing pages, etc.
- PDF documents: Examples include an e-magazine for prospective clients or a welcome guide for new clients
- Social media graphics: Templates or completed graphics for blog posts, Facebook, etc.
- Have a project in mind to elevate your brand? Don’t hesitate to reach out. 🙂
It’s almost time for us to part ways…
But that doesn’t mean I’m not here for you if you need me. If you have any questions for me that aren’t answered then please email them to me at hello@brandepiphany.
Once your website is launched, I will provide 2 weeks of post-launch support for any last minute fixes and questions on how to use your new site. Once that two week period is over, I can’t promise I’ll email you back right away because, as I’m sure you understand, my immediate attention goes to my current projects. However, I’ll definitely respond on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 10:00am and 2:30pm!